Engineers For Equity
- Need assistance on how to make your educational or workplace settings more equitable and inclusive?
- Do you want to train your faculty, staff and administrators on how to effectively mentor engineering students and junior engineering faculty from diverse backgrounds?
- Are your hiring managers and other leaders asking for assistance on how to effectively attract and retain engineers?
- Is your educational institution, company or organization having challenges with students and employees persisting in engineering fields?
- Would you like for ALL of your engineers (and students) to apply their unique perspectives to problem solving?
- Does your community need a better understanding of the importance of inclusion and equity in engineering?
- Is your school district interested in training teachers on the importance of preparing ALL students for opportunities in engineering degree programs?
- Would you like to expose your K-12 students to engineering?
- Do you want to know how to engage parents and others in the community with your efforts to attract and retain engineering talent?
- Are you interested in becoming an advocate for individuals who are under-represented in engineering?
- Do you want to learn more about Stereotype Threat and other social phenomenon that may be impacting recruitment and retention of diverse populations in engineering education and the workforce?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS, YOU NEED TO CONTACT E4E.
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you are the reason Engineers for Equity (E4E) was created. Please contact us so we can help you. We can be reached at 202-292-4276. Or you can complete the form on the "contact" page and one of our consultants will be in touch!